A-12 on Jag

Anybody see Jag tonight?

The word "fun" comes to mind.

"The Avenger doesn't exist".

"That's OK. This unit doesn't exist either".

Not to mention model airplane talk at the beginning.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Actually, it was "The *Aurora* doesn't exist"...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Oh comed on... let the guy dream.... :-)

Reply to
Rich

Yeah. That one too. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I didn't see the episode. However, there is a full-size A-12 displayed at the Ft Worth Air Museum, IIRC. IIRC it's made up of a full-size mock-up and some parts from the technical prototype. Kim m

Operation American Freedom- Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf