"A Hard Day's Night" and Revell USS Nautilus

I finally rented the 1964 Beatles movie "A Hard Day's Night" and watched it in its entirety for the first time last night.

There is a scene where John Lennon is taking a bubble bath in a hotel. He is also playing with a few bathtub toys. I didn't give it much thought until the end of the scene when it dawns on me that he is playing with the old Revell USS Nautilus model in the tub.

I thought it was cool for a Revell model to make an appearance in such a classic film.

Martin

Reply to
Martin

lots of cool facts for that flic. worth a google.