"A Hard Day's Night" and Revell USS Nautilus

I finally rented the 1964 Beatles movie "A Hard Day's Night" and
watched it in its entirety for the first time last night.
There is a scene where John Lennon is taking a bubble bath in a hotel.
He is also playing with a few bathtub toys. I didn't give it much
thought until the end of the scene when it dawns on me that he is
playing with the old Revell USS Nautilus model in the tub.
I thought it was cool for a Revell model to make an appearance in such
a classic film.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
lots of cool facts for that flic. worth a google.