Apollo mission photo archive

Here is a link to what is purported to be the largest photo archive of Apollo mission photo's. Most are rescanned from the original NASA negs & are high res.

the Legend of LAX

Cool stuff!!

My brother, years ago, was a college classmate of Charlie Duke's son. He got to see a ton of Col. Duke's personal collection of photos, and memorabilia. There was even stuff like gloves, maps, etc., that had been on the surface of the moon; and still with remnants of moon dust. My brother says Col. Duke's son invited him (my brother) to wipe some up with a finger, and *swallow* *it* ...therefore "becoming one" with the moon...lol.

Reply to
Greg Heilers