A3J/RA-5C Vigilante DVD Released

All,
Just a brief note to let everyone know that we released our latest DVD at the Nats last week, this one highlighting the A3J and RA-5C
Vigilante. Among the goodies on the DVD are:
* A U.S. Navy film highlighting pre-flight and in-flight operations of the A3J
* A3J operations on board the U.S.S. Enterprise in 1962, including catapult and recovery
* RA-5C deck and flight operations off of the coast of Vietnam, with expert commentary from Vigilante aviator Capt. Walter Alt, USN (Ret.)
* RVAH-12 photo recon ops aboard the USS Constellation
* LSO onboard operations and on-shore training activities, with audio commentary from Capt. David Carey, USN (Ret.)
* Extensive still photo archives
* An alternate "Modeler's Notes" audio program
To learn more, see:
www.rocket.aero/vigilante.html
It's available through our website or from the fine folks at Meteor Productions.
Thanks, James ________________________ James Duffy snipped-for-privacy@mac.com www.rocket.aero