A3J/RA-5C Vigilante DVD Released

All,

Just a brief note to let everyone know that we released our latest DVD at the Nats last week, this one highlighting the A3J and RA-5C Vigilante. Among the goodies on the DVD are:

  • A U.S. Navy film highlighting pre-flight and in-flight operations of the A3J

  • A3J operations on board the U.S.S. Enterprise in 1962, including catapult and recovery

  • RA-5C deck and flight operations off of the coast of Vietnam, with expert commentary from Vigilante aviator Capt. Walter Alt, USN (Ret.)

  • RVAH-12 photo recon ops aboard the USS Constellation

  • LSO onboard operations and on-shore training activities, with audio commentary from Capt. David Carey, USN (Ret.)

  • Extensive still photo archives

  • An alternate "Modeler's Notes" audio program

To learn more, see:

It's available through our website or from the fine folks at Meteor Productions.

Thanks, James ________________________ James Duffy snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

jduffy