Academy 2 Release 1/35 scale Merkava IV

Hi there.
I heard from my favourite hobby shop yesterday that next month or
March Academy is going to release a 1/35 scale merkava IV. Has anyone
heard anything about this or better yet seen a preview or a review of
the kit? I'm hoping it is a lot more accurate tha the Merkava III they
put out.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
TankBuilder2
Do a search on the Armorama and Perth Military Modelling sites, and you'll find the artwork and CAD drawings. It looks promising. Gerald Owens
Reply to
lafimprov
Shalom Gerald.
I took a gander there and you are right - it does look very promising. Enough so that i think I'll pre-order one or two from the shop near here that is going to get them in.
Now if Academy decides to accurize their Merkava III kit I will be one very happy modeller.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
TankBuilder2

Site Timeline