aero club contact info

i urge everyone to ask them to do another production run of the 1/48 scale avro vulcan. it is possible as few as 100 emails may do the trick. please share this with your friends/clubs/other newsgroups. thanks, guys.

Speaking of Aeroclub, their site offers lists and prices. Is there any site for illustrations of their huge selection of parts?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

dont recall ever seeing any, what you looking for as i have man many bits if theres and might have it and get a image for you.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Thanks Julian. I ay take you up on that.

Just about all of the Aeroclub details have been listed in ESM 72. I'll eventually need visuals when new stuff comes out.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Have many of the seats, i like them, lots of vac canopies too and had things like wheels and props, dont recall ever seeing resin bits.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

As I recall, Aeroclub wasn't on the web until just a few years ago and only a pdf download. A website with all of the fiddly bits would be a big chunk of change. I'm still hoping for a website from a wealthy enthusiast with all the profiles from SuperScale decals. Dreaming,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper