AIR Ar 196 color question

Hi All.

First off a big Hi to all the old timers here. Been a while since I've been here, life got in the way for the past year, new girlfriend along with literally a new life. (we will be together for the rest of our lives !) We will also be moving at some point soon, menawhile...

But I'm back and building models with a vengeance. My GW TBD-1 build is over on ARC. (nice kit, almost threw it into the wall a couple of times already too !)

Meanwhile, I got a question for everyone here.

What would be the right cockpit interior color for an Arado Ar 196 floatplane circa 1942 -43 ? The Eduard PE set has pre painted RLM 66 panels, yet the limited reference I have shows RLM 02 Anyone can help me please ?

The kit I will be doing is the Revell 1/32 AR 196 in Bulgarian markings from the Kagero book.

TIA Allan

Reply to
AM