A-4 decals: any for Jim Stockdale or John McCain?

After doing a Thud, one project on my "to do" list is an A-4E from the Vietnam era. Two subjects that may make the shortlist as to the depicted subject would be the Skyhawks flown by Jim Stockdale or John McCain prior to their becoming POWs. Any aftermarket sets that depict their aircraft, or is this a custom job? TIA.

Reply to
Matt Wiser

Stores like Val's Hobby Hanger carries those.

Reply to
Eric

etnam era. Two subjects that may make the shortlist as to the depicted subj ect would be the Skyhawks flown by Jim Stockdale or John McCain prior to th eir becoming POWs. Any aftermarket sets that depict their aircraft, or is t his a custom job? TIA.

I believe the Victory decal sheet on the A-4 in 1/48th has Stockdale's A-4. The Zotz 1/32 decal set has McCain's plane.

Reply to
stanleyparker