A-4 decals: any for Jim Stockdale or John McCain?

After doing a Thud, one project on my "to do" list is an A-4E from the Vietnam era. Two subjects that may make the shortlist as to the depicted
subject would be the Skyhawks flown by Jim Stockdale or John McCain prior to their becoming POWs. Any aftermarket sets that depict their aircraft, or is this a custom job? TIA.
On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:24:10 -0700, "Matt Wiser"

Stores like Val's Hobby Hanger carries those.
On Friday, June 15, 2012 12:24:10 AM UTC-5, Matt Wiser wrote:

etnam era. Two subjects that may make the shortlist as to the depicted subj ect would be the Skyhawks flown by Jim Stockdale or John McCain prior to th eir becoming POWs. Any aftermarket sets that depict their aircraft, or is t his a custom job? TIA.
I believe the Victory decal sheet on the A-4 in 1/48th has Stockdale's A-4. The Zotz 1/32 decal set has McCain's plane.