Staggerwing

Picked up the AMT kit for a fiver at the last meet. Yeah it ain't the Roden
one but...
The color callouts are, um, nonexistent. The Navy scheme has the white on the
sides and the intermediate blue on the bottom. I think it's supposed to be
the same scheme as the one on the cover of the Roden box, NAS Vero Beach.
So the interior suggestions are a little suspect. Ahem. I would think this
was a military contract bird, so the colors should be interior or bronze
green, but it's a squadron hack/commanders aircraft maybe, so maybe not and
what of the fabric on the seats and the walls, brown leather against the
interior green, black dash panel? And the floor might be carpeted. Maybe a
gray?
I've already done searches and have seen a lot of pictures, but almost all
were of civilian or "modernized" aircraft so no help there.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply to
ftauss