Air Publications

Does anyone know where to get hold of Air Publications (A.P.'s) as I wish to look at several for referecnes for My WWII aircraft building.

Thanks in advance

Alastair

Reply to
Gondor

I doubt that there are many APs available to buy, although a series of Pilot's Notes facsimile reprints are available. Motor Books stock them:

I would imagine that the RAF Museum at Hendon has access to original AP documentation. Failing that, the Public Records Office at Kew may be able to help.

Enzo Matrix