Slightly OT: Profile Publications series of booklets

Hi gents

I've slowly been collecting these escellent references for modelling - mostly of WWII aircraft. Does anyone know if there is a definitive list of titles somewhere which I could use as a checklist? In addition, are any of them significantly harder to get than others?

Thanks!

Reply to
Hishyeness

I have all of them on the new shelves next to the desk.

If I list them here can someone pass the list on to the FAQ?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

I have all of them on the new shelves next to the desk.

If I list them here can someone pass the list on to the FAQ?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Um, I've been reading this board for close to 5 years and I've never seen an FAQ posted?

Reply to
John H.

John,

No one currently posts the URL for our FAQ on a regular basis, but I'll let you in on the secret:

;-)

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

Wow, has it been that long? I used to see it every week. Time flies while you're living life...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller