Airshowmodels

Whatever happened to Airshowmodels? I ordered a couple of kits a while ago, but they are nowhere to be seen.

Anyone know how to get hold of Pete Groves? I wouldn't mind my money back.

Reply to
Viperdoc

Hello: I was just sent this note. I can help you with this, please tell me what was ordered and I will have this attended to. Airshowmodels is no longer operating, due to the principle transfering to the middle east. I have all of the stock however, and can send out items on his behalf. Sorry this has happened, Trystan.

Reply to
prglgw