Oh Boy, Polar Lights Enterprises

Nothing new or even a question, its just that I finally got the NCC-

1701A and NX-01 1/350 kits, thanks to a couple of generous gift certificates for Tower Hobbies.

Being an off-n-on modeler for almost 40 years, all I can say is these 2 kits are amazing. I'm just totally blown away. They are going to look so cool next to my Tamiya CVN and the modified Trumpeter Hornet CV.

I'm assuming there's at least a couple folks out there who have actually finished one or both. Any hints, warnings or glaring stuff that I need to deal with? Please keep in mind, I'm a Star Trek fan, but not a screaming Trekkie, I thought "Enterprise" was a great show. :-)

Thanks.

RLM

Reply to
RLM

I picked up my NX-01 in January,still in the box.found out theres a stencil out there somewhere to imatate the plating on most of the exterior hull sections,with a ll the clear parts & the price,you'd think they'd throw in a light network,hope you enjoy youre.

Reply to
teem