Airshowmodels

I posted a few months ago on this topic, but lost the response. Apparently Airshowmodels has gone out of business, after I ordered and paid for two kits. (Extra 300)

Actually, they owe me three kits, since I sent them several hundred hi res photos of my full size Extra, and was promised a kit in return.

Does anyone know the location of the remaining stock or how to contact the previous owners?

Thanks.

Reply to
Viperdoc

Hub & Diane Plott III