REQ:Help

There were 2 Fiat Rail Dragsters, back in the early 60's. What were they called? John

Reply to
RBCC

If you're talking about the AMT 1:25 kit, I ~think~ it was the Double Drag kit. I seem to remember Lindberg doing one as well in, maybe 1:16 scale. Man ~that's~ been a long time!

Reply to
The Old Man

If you are asking about the AMT Double Dragster Kit, they were called "Quarter Horse" and "Walt's Puffer".

RBCC wrote:

Reply to
engineprep