al s

i won't be able to see a reply, of course, but it's ok. i hope you still have my email if you need me. anyway, would you believe i'm still sorting out those two boxes of spare parts you so kindly sent? i fianlly got all the glass and wheels, now it's the props. i wish i knew what kit that monster was from. three balded, looks like a 1/8th scale. thanks again for all the great stuff!

you should be back if i did it right. wave....

beam me up snotty, the chicks here are ugly!

Playing with the transporter again?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Can you see me now? ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

yes and that sun suit ensemble is quite fetching. now no one decent is filtered. yee haa.