al s

i won't be able to see a reply, of course, but it's ok.
i hope you still have my email if you need me.
anyway, would you believe i'm still sorting out those two
boxes of spare parts you so kindly sent? i fianlly got all
the glass and wheels, now it's the props. i wish i knew what
kit that monster was from. three balded, looks like a 1/8th
scale.
thanks again for all the great stuff!
you should be back if i did it right. wave....
beam me up snotty, the chicks here are ugly!
Playing with the transporter again?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-modeller
Can you see me now? ;-p
Reply to
Al Superczynski
yes and that sun suit ensemble is quite fetching. now no one decent is filtered. yee haa.