AM is Alan Mayer

Does he boast about torturing animals here too?

Check his newsgroup history, quite revealing.

Reply to
Argos

Somehow I just know this is going to be a treehugging global warming loon that AM has ruffled the feathers on. Survey says... prb'ly so.

Now where's that Pup I'm going to glue to the table... it's not under the Caribou I just belt sanded (what a mess)... hey, that looks like it over there by the Albatross I'm going to strangle with braces and wires - after I lozenge it to death of course.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

"Argos" wrote in news:7689f$4c906509$6de0838d$17692 @news.eurofeeds.com:

Take it elsewhere, fathead. No one cares. We all eat meat, some of us hunt.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

More like a couple more d@mn kids thinking they are funny by posting nonsense. Tiresome. Makes me want a juicy steak mmmmm

Reply to