Amazing 43rd Redux

OK, I finally got in and posted there, so all is well. No longer distressed !

Reply to
Ol' 45

OK, cancel the alarm, I finally got it figured out after much gnashing of teeth and groaning. So, all is well and I'm no longer distressed. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Ol' 45

So John, is this a site for just 1/43 models?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hi Bill, It's Cliff, not John, but no, as I understand it it's dedicated to mostly 43rd scale kits, but according to the FAQ and some information on the forums other scales are permitted or allowed at least as I read it, so it's not exclusively just 43rd items.

Reply to
Ol' 45