Amazing 43rd Redux

OK, I finally got in and posted there, so all is well. No longer distressed !

OK, cancel the alarm, I finally got it figured out after much gnashing of teeth and groaning. So, all is well and I'm no longer distressed. Thanks anyway.
So John, is this a site for just 1/43 models?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Hi Bill, It's Cliff, not John, but no, as I understand it it's dedicated to mostly 43rd scale kits, but according to the FAQ and some information on the forums other scales are permitted or allowed at least as I read it, so it's not exclusively just 43rd items.