Amazing 43rd Website Help !

Hopefully someone with knowledge of this site can guide me to how to
get in touch with the Amazing 43 webmaster.
Although I am a registered user, the site will not allow me to post
any photos to "My Garage" or what ever the photo gallery is called.
I have attempted repeatedly to post photos without success as the
process seems to just go in circles without any results.
If someone out there can tell me how to contact them it would be
appreciated.
Ol ' 45
Reply to
Ol' 45