PING Dennis McClain-Furmanski (a.k.a Doktor DynaSoar and Unit IV)

Sorry for the PING post. If any one knows how to contact Dennis, please forward this post to him...Thanks.
Howard

On Thu, 19 May 2005 20:56:31 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@yaEXPUNGEhoo.com (Howard Knight) wrote:

Try contacting him via TRF: http://www.rocketryforum.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid 07
: On Thu, 19 May 2005 20:56:31 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@yaEXPUNGEhoo.com : (Howard Knight) wrote: : : >Sorry for the PING post. If any one knows how to contact Dennis, : >please forward this post to him...Thanks. : : Try contacting him via TRF: : http://www.rocketryforum.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid 07
Thanks Darren. I registered with the site and have logged in, but when I try to click on the "send email" link, I get an error:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules. 2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
I have an important _personal_ message I need to get to him. Please, if you have a way of contacting him, please ask him to email me (remove spam block).
Howard
It sounds like you are not logged in properly or you have cookies disabled. Log in and use the forum "Private Messaging" (PM) Click the "profile" button at the top to get to PM's

Howard Knight wrote:

ACK.
Primarly channel: doctor underscore dynasoar at rocketryonline dot com
Secondary channel: Send message through The Sherriff and them through his son also a member on the rocketry forum
Unit IV (retired) SPUTUM