Ambroid Pro Weld..

What ever happened to that company that makes that good glue? I have been searching some hobby shops for that glue. It was fantastic. I like it....

Reply to
William L. Powell

Guaranteed to kill off a product faster than ambivalence. I liked it too but it seems to have disappeared. The shop where I bought mine went down the tubes and I've gone back to Plastruct cement.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I still get mine form Micro Mark

Reply to
Count DeMoney

in article snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com, William L. Powell at snipped-for-privacy@telgulf.com wrote on 3/15/08 11:33 PM:

Ambroid Pro Weld is no longer being sold. However, Micro Mark advertises a product they claim is a drop-fit replacement. They call it "Same Stuff Professional Plastic Welder," item no. 84113:

HTH Pip Moss

Reply to
Pip Moss

hobbytown in vegas had some in stock. get your google working, gang.

Reply to
someone

Micro-mark WAS selling a subsitute, but now has Ambroid Pro-Weld again. Also Skyway Model shop (my local joint) carries it. I think Ambroid suspended production for a while, but is back in full swing again.

Not knowing why they suspended production etc, I bought several jars of the stuff, and will buy several more. It's the best.

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.dca.giganews.com, Stephen Tontoni at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 3/18/08 1:47 PM:

Hmm. They still list it as no longer available at the website. Maybe they haven't updated it yet? Pip

Reply to
Pip Moss

I don't know, Pip; I ordered from them online and got it back-ordered. It eventually came in. They don't charge your credit/debit card until it's ready to ship, by the way. MM is a great outfit.

---- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.dca.giganews.com, Stephen Tontoni at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 3/19/08 8:57 PM:

Agreed. And whether it's the real thing or MM's duplicate, Pro Weld is a really great product. Pip

Reply to
Pip Moss