Any extra 1/48 RAF crew figures out there?

I would like some better crew figures to put in a 1/48 Buccaneer. I understand the Airfix Tornado kit has some good ones. I am wondering if anyone out there has some left over that they would be willing to donate. I would gladly send a SASE for them. Thanks, Jack

Reply to
JP Wade

Failing that the Airwaves metal ones are pretty good

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner