Any extra 1/48 RAF crew figures out there?

I would like some better crew figures to put in a 1/48 Buccaneer. I
understand the Airfix Tornado kit has some good ones. I am wondering
if anyone out there has some left over that they would be willing to
donate. I would gladly send a SASE for them. Thanks, Jack
Reply to
JP Wade
Failing that the Airwaves metal ones are pretty good
Ian
Reply to
IanDTurner