Any kits of IRL cars?

Are there any kits out there of IRL cars? Though I normally build U.S. military
aircraft, I'm also
a big fan of the IRL's Danica Patrick and Sarah Fisher. Notice I said IRL: I
don't mean
Chump Car. Given the media attention on Danica, I'd be suprised if there wasn't
a kit of at
least her car (the Rahal-Letterman #16 from her Rookie year and last season-she
moved to
Andretti-Green Racing and will now drive #7-Bryan Herta's old number).
Reply to
Matt Wiser
Hi Matt, There are some resin kits of IRL cars available with decals. Either launch a Google search or go to the model car section of eBay and search under "resin". Most of the prices are quite reasonable for resin kits. Most are scaled at 20th or 25th. Give it a try. Ol' 45
military aircraft, I'm also
wasn't a kit of at > least her car (the Rahal-Letterman #16 from her Rookie year and last season-she moved to > Andretti-Green Racing and will now drive #7-Bryan Herta's old number). > >
Reply to
Ol' 45