Any kits of IRL cars?

Are there any kits out there of IRL cars? Though I normally build U.S. military aircraft, I'm also a big fan of the IRL's Danica Patrick and Sarah Fisher. Notice I said IRL: I don't mean Chump Car. Given the media attention on Danica, I'd be suprised if there wasn't a kit of at least her car (the Rahal-Letterman #16 from her Rookie year and last season-she moved to Andretti-Green Racing and will now drive #7-Bryan Herta's old number).

Reply to
Matt Wiser

military aircraft, I'm also

wasn't a kit of at