Saab cars, any kits?

Are there any kits of Saab cars?

I like the old ones, the 900, 99 and previous.

I always loved those cars and would really like to have a model of one.

Reply to
end user

I don't know of any kits but there should be some Minichamps 1:43 Diecast models around. Search for "minichamps saab" on Google. Seems like mostly modern models though.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

i could swear id seen one at a hobby lobby a year or two ago, worth checking into anyway

Reply to
Shawn

Just like Subaru's the kits are few and far between. I'm writing from the heart of Subaru country and would love to see kits of Outback's and especially My Baja.

Reply to
Spaceman

There is a company in Sweden that makes 1:43 scale resinversions. A now deceased friend build some of them. Sorry I can't remember the company name as I'm into 1:32 scale aircraft. I will post a few pictures in alt.binaries.models.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Thanks for the info, I read the other responses and damn... no Saabs are aparently available.

I guess I will have to buy a real one? Yikes!

:-)

Reply to
end user

I did a search and found these pages that show you what SAAB models (various types) that have been produced through the years. You may need to search for the brands mentioned to find your specific wants.

I hope this helps.

Scott.

Reply to
scotty68

Thanks for the links, I'm checking them out now.

Reply to
end user

I went over to Alt.Binaries.Models, and, um... are you sure that's the group you posted them too? It seemed a tad, shall we say... like a miasma of minge?

:-)

Reply to
end user

Try

alt.binaries.models.scale

Reply to
Wildcat

you forgot.scale

singe that minge i say!

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I have a 900 1/24 scale promo .

Reply to
dajwal

Minge? Is that in the dictionary? We used to get some of that in ABMS because of the word 'models' but it's died off lately.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller