Arii Dinah 3 colour camoflage

What are the three colours used for top side camoflage, I have mixes for paints I can't get but most IJA match available Humbrol colours.

Dark Green

Yellowy Green

Brown

Also is IJA Grey (Arii 62??) the same as or similar to Humbrol 65?

Thanks for any help

Reply to
Martin

Daryl

Reply to
Daryl

This doen't give the names of the three colours - I have got the Urban Fredrickson list printed off.

I just need to know what the colours are on this scheme.

Reply to
Martin (Please note spammers email address used)

Never saw you first message!

However I do have mixes I do have more than one list of Japan conversions for Humbrol - just need to know which Anumber Japan paint is green, brown, and beige.

Thanks