ATC aircraft ?

I could have sworn I saw an ad a while back for the Grob Viking T1 ( Grob 103 ) glider as used by the Air Training Corps - anyone?

Whilst on the subject anyone know of Tutor or Vigilant kits? ( Grob 115 & 109B )

Reply to
IanDTurner

Any idea of where I can get some plans or drawings Ian?

If I can get some decent ones, I may be able to persuade a pal to produce some resin kits...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes