Awsome non-styrene or resin model.

Hi group

Well knowing that this group mainly is into styrene or resin I hope you will not flame me for posting this. Just saw the link in rec.craft.metalworking So here it is:

Enjoy (I did) :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

I always marvel at his work. No way on Earth do I have half the patience to even attempt it.

Reply to
eyeball

Uffe Bærentsen wrote the following:

Well, the group title is rec.models.scale, not rec.styrene.models.scale, nor rec.resin.models.scale ,or any other modeling material, so it is on topic for the group. It is an excellent model, and I doubt that many here could not duplicate it.

Reply to
willshak

eyeball wrote the following:

I think one would have to be a little obsessive compulsive, besides being patient. :-)

Reply to
willshak

willshak wrote the following:

I removed the word 'not' in the second sentence. But you guys are still excellent. :-)

Reply to
willshak

The wife says I have the OCD part covered, just not the patience.

Reply to
eyeball

"willshak" skrev i en meddelelse news:Q-ydnRkQGK2TaqnWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com...

I know, but there is not much traffic besides styrene or resin and PE :-) And don't get me wrong, I have leached off a lot of hints/tricks in this group.

I can tell for sure that I could certainly _not_ duplicate that excellent piece af art/work :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Uffe Bærentsen wrote the following:

Not many of us would tackle that kind of precision, so we stick to the boxed kind of models and hope the rivet counters don't challenge us. I wouldn't have the patience just to get the measurements, and dimensions to plan that work, much less carry it to actually building the model..

Reply to
willshak

I'd hope that even Merriman would appreciate that.

Bill Banaszak, MFE, Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller