bill b

did you get my mail to your verizon box? or have you been hiding in the basement?

Reply to
someone

On 7/11/2011 2:49 PM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:>

A. I've been in the basement as often as possible since it was around

100F today.

B. But nothing has come in from yourself. Is verizon annoyed with you?

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

i don't have them any more. i use the email to your verizon and you should have it.

Reply to
someone

Nothing came from you today either.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

i'll try again. it's not in my name, but a nym.

Reply to
someone

Ah, I hope I didn't trash it as I tend to delete things that have unrecognisable names as senders.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

yeah, stupid me forgot to say. but i will resend now and just look for the initials tf, ok? sorry, mu upfuck.

Reply to
someone