bill b

yes please on those instructions. you want that ya 12? i'll never build it. is the p2h rare?

Reply to
someone

I'll dig around the files for those. I assume you want the scans e-mailed? I haven't a functional printer here currently.

No, thanks.

No, not rare just medium expensive and currently OOP by my Squadron 2004 catalogue. It'll be back around one of these days.

I see I forgot to mention the Lear Jet is 1/48.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Ferd Berfel

sure, email is fine. any of the others of interest? no good deed goes unpunished. i'm going to soak the p2h to get glossy gray paint out of the fuselage. digging through the boxes was fun, like some holiday.

Reply to
someone