billy b

you never told me how the cd is. anything need re-doing? more stuff? whatcha need?

send me some email with a new list?

Um, you never asked? IIRC, John Mayer sort of dropped out here and there, or, he is supposed to sound that way. Otherwise it sounded good. Anymore of those on my list that popped up? IIRC, not all of those on the list showed on the discs. Beyond those there's Springsteen, Bach, Dvorak, Smetana, Liszt, etc., etc. :) Ever been through Pahrump, Nev.? Are there more than 25 people there?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller