billy b again

did i remember seeing a lot of those wierd french aircraft
in your collection. a great friend is giving me a big box of
heller kits and i was wondering how they are to build.
tanks.....
Reply to
someone
Weird French aircraft? You mean like the Amiot 143 or Potez 540? The Potez is rather complicated and a bit fussy. The Amiot is more basic but care must be taken to assure a strong joint with the fuselage halves. The fuselage is very thin in cross-section and those wings have a lot of mass to them. There's little or no interior detail in the Amiot whilst the Potez has sufficient for a non-contest model. Since I've built most of the Heller WWII stuff call out a name if you've a question about one.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller