BMF Canopy Masks

I tried BMF on the Hasegawa 1/32 Ju-87 and it works. The instructions I grabbed from this group said to use Meguiars #3 Mirror Glaze to remove the residue. I made the mistake if assuming that #2 would work as well since it's a finer polish......wrong! it hazed the hell out of the spot I tried it on. Now I have a crappy spot on it sinceI was too stupid to test it on the clear sprue =8-(

Anyhow....I tried WD-40 and it works nicely. I just wanted to let folks know that WD-40 is now selling in the form of a pen. It looks like a magic marker but instead of ink it dispenses WD-40. Found at my local Canadian Tire but I'm sure they're marketing them everywhere. The package even shows that it can be used to remove glue residue...funny!

Reply to
Jeff_from_Canada

You could try CCF (Cheap Chocolate Foil) as an alternative. Go here for a tutorial:

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site: