Boris Vallejo paints

I just picked up four shades of flesh in the AV Model Color range.

I was told to thin it with distilled water. Are there any other sugegstions?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

If it's acrylic, believe it or not straight Windex works well (tip not dervied from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" either!)

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

bavarian weddings are the best. gimmie a farmer and his homemade brandy, schnapps and cute daughter. i'll try to ignore the strange onkle in the barn yelling sieg!

Reply to
someone

" snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote in news:2a889340- snipped-for-privacy@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

Boris Vallejo paints!?