CED48022 F-86F #2: USAF Skyblazers aerobatic team

CED48022 F-86F #2: USAF Skyblazers aerobatic team

Does anyone have this decal that they want to part with?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Hi Steve, If the cutting edge sheet is no longer available I have a Skyblazers sheet that I am pretty sure I got from Arrow Graphics from Canada. I think they are still around. Anyone know for sure? Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant