Colors for P-40K named JINX

The upper color is US 43 DK Gray, the underside I'm unsure of, anyone know the FS number ? The aircraft is a P-40K-5 Named JINX based in the CBI with the

51st Fighter Group.

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
Stang94737

Hi Kevin, I have HC Bridgewater's book on the P-40 (SAM's Combat Colours #3) and he mentions nonstandard schemes with the 51stFG. He says it's almost impossible to know just exactly what shades of gray were used.He puts forth

Reply to
Kelly Voyles