Decal manipulation question

First, thanks to all the experienced modelers who have taken their valuable time to answer my questions in the past. Now on to this one.

After I affix the German Cross to the bottom of my Stuka's wing, I have to cement in some smaller wing pieces, some of which go inside the decal area. How to I propery attach these pieces? Do I slice the decal and slide the piece through? Just push the piece in? Some other method?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dingo

I'll assume that there are locator hole(s) under the decal. If you used MicroSol they would be readily apparent. If not, find them, use a pin to poke through the decal, put a small drop of glue in the hole and apply your detail piece.

Now, if you don't have a locator hole you're going to need to make one as gluing pieces to decals never works (for long!) Use a small drill and some wire to make a good mounting apparatus. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper