Q: State-of-the-art compressor?

Hi, can anyone tell what would be the "best" airvrush compressor for modeller? Main concern would be sound ie. there should be no sound:)

Cheers,

Niko Asposalo snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Niko Asposalo

if money is no object, there are many price silent ones. check dixieart.com

Reply to
someone

A tank of compressed nitrogen or a tank of carbon dioxide will deliver absolutly silent and absolutly dry.Look in the yellow pages for compressed gases. Pete

Reply to
The Laws

Niko Asposalo a pensé très fort :

Hi Niko,

I just sent online an article to help modellers to build themselves their own compressor, save and cheap.

Regards

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi Niko, I just use an old motor from a refrigerator, it is quite ( use it at midnight and you won't disturb the family.) and cost $10 from a repair shop. If it ever fails I will trash it and just get another one. I use a tubeless tyre on a rim with an extra valve for a reservoir, and then a pressure regulator. been using this for more than 10 years without any problems.

regards JimboD

Reply to
Jimbo D