Dekno Models

Has anyone tried to get onto the dekno site at

All that I get is a Primus communications advertisement that is neverending.

Ideas?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

The owner got married and the production (of model kits) stopped :-( Follow this old rms thread on google for details:

HTH

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su

Luca Beato

Thanks for the hints.

No contact left with Dekno, just the telecom site.

I did find what I was looking for in a search of kit reviews in the MAI Library, but it sure would be nice if I could find a source for Dekno kits in general.

Thanks again.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72