Delay the November Election?

I agree with everything you said. I would only say that in John Kerry's case I find his actions somewhat dishonorable with regards to what he did (or pretended to do) with the medals that were bestowed upon him for said service. I see it as a slap in the face to the Nam vets. His contemporaries, his so called "Band of Brothers". It was just one more cruel and unkind cut they just did not deserve.

Just an opinion. I soften it by saying somewhat dishonorable because I think any absolute outrage (if any) in his actions is the sole property of the veterans of Vietnam. I'm not the keeper of John Kerry, but they just might be.

WmB

WmB

Benedict Arnold probably deserved his decorations too.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

You don't seem to understand. For some of our illustrious correspondents, no matter your previous history, to be a Democrat is equivalent to being a mentally disordered sex offender.

Call them on their views if you like, but don't expect a rational response.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

arnold was a hero, a damned brave, smart, brillant leader. too bad his wife was politically retarded and he was whipped.

And, in the final analysis, a traitor.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

We only know what their records tell us...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I couldn't have expressed it any better than that! Good work!

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Actually, if you talk to many of the Swift boat crews who were serving with him at the time, you might find that the actions for which he got his valor awards (and, those who have served can certainly read it between the lines of the citations) might have merited a Navy Comm for most other people. His worst "wound" was less severe than my first. and itwas so minor that, after the firefight, the Corpsman dug the shrapnel from my hand with a pair of tweezers and I refused to accept a Purple Heart for that one.

John Kerry, while deeply affiliated with the Vietnam Veterands Against the War did testify before Congress that troops fighting in Vietnam were guilty of committing atrocities, cutrting off ears and killing babies, etc, etc. and I believe at one point actually said he had.

Further, now that its fashionable, he is pompously parading his Vietnam decorations and waving them in front of everyone's face. Whether he earned them legitimately or manipulated the system to get them aside, they were awarded. However, he later denegrated the honor and sanctity of those awards by denouncing them and throwing them over the White House fence. At that point, an honorable man would then realize he no longer held claim to them or what they stood for.

SEN Kerry, however, now wants the honor of those awards back again. Perhaps when he threw the ribbons over the White House fence he was just kidding. Perhaps he had them on a string and pulled them back again or, maybe he had his fingers crossed behind his back when he tossed them; you know, kings X and all that.

It's just another glaring example of his flip-flopping on issue after issue showcases that he has no honor at all.

Modelhawk out..........

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

(previous snipped)

I didn't know he was all that too. Thanks for the heads-up. ;~) My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

As a retired military member, I find Kerry's actions of voting to put our military into harms way and then voting against the funding for them to carry out the assorted missions requirements very disturbing. He is showing us that he is far from qualified to hold the highest office of the land. The military finally got rid of one draft dodger who loathed the military and it is safe to say that they do not want one that will flip-flop on important military matters while sticking a knife in their back at the same time as we see now from the democratic ticket.

He may be a Vietnam vet and received some awards, some of them very questionable by how they were awarded, but in the long run he is a man without honor. Look at his lackluster record as senator and how he conducted himself after he was discharged from the military. Actions speak louder than words and his actions show a very negative picture.

Let's face the facts here, we are now fighting WW III even as we speak. Bush is a man of action and is respected by the military and gives the same respect back to them. Kerry on the other hand has serious issues that should be addressed and his shrugging it off just doesn't cut it.

Kerry is not qualified to be Commander and Chief, plain and simple.

Reply to
Mr.Plastic

Added to that, the fact that he was broken by the politicians, especially when they promoted that idiot Gage over him. Gage had more "friends" in the Continental Congress. Some things never seem to change much, do they?

The Old Timer

So? Does that make Arnold any less a traitor?

Nope. The Left makes everyone into victims.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"Azzz1588" wrote

How is it that taking money from corporations, business groups, or the NRA makes Republicans "beholden to special interests" while taking money from the Trial Lawyers Association, labor unions, and some of the SAME corporations helps Democrats "listen to common Americans"?

How long do you think it will be before some poor slob in a wheelchair gets on TV to talk about how he was maimed by a defective product , represented by John Edwards, won a $20 million settlement, and got a check for $35,000 once the lawyer's fees were deducted. I'm hoping about 15 October. . .

Just so people don't think I'm biased, our junior "senator", Little Ricky Santorum, is an disgusting slug and an embarrassment to Republicans.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Well, I agree with the top 3/4 of your statement.

Reply to
Mr Plastic

Finally, we find something to agree on, Al. He was a traitor, just like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis. All three should have been hung. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

At least those who's records were not destroyed. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

they may well have been...what what does endowment have to do with anything???

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

As opposed to looking out for his Royal Saudi and bin Laden business partners, and kissing Ariel Sharon's butt?

Kim M

Here comes the village dittohead, his face is all aglow-He's got more drugs than Limbaugh cause he pawned his radio.

Reply to
Royabulgaf

IIRC, there is/was something like a 50% sales tax on real estate sales in Japan. So, the purchaser had to carry his real estate at 50% above what he paid for it just to break even. Then, it would increase the paper value of the surrounding real estate, etc. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

and kissing Ariel Sharon's butt?

Don't worry, Bulgy, Baby! Considering that the Israeli Lobby swings the State of New York in a Presidential election, it is safe to say that a Kerry administration will also powder it's lips and continue to court "good relations" with Israel.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey