Dinosaurs are a cure for AMS!

gotta billboard outside my window at work with a pic of the purple 747. It will look great..... A couple of 1:1 flight attendants wouldn't hurt too.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Jerry Campbell's probably working on it right now! Although there is usually a bog section on dinosaurs in most public libraries.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

In article , Ron writes

If you want a really pink warship, I understand the IJN heavy cruiser "Haguro" *was* painted that colour at the time it was sunk.

Regards,

Reply to
Moramarth