DKM Tirpitz battle group?

I have googled, and so far my results show that the Tirpitz was on it own throughout the war, but that cannot be.

Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's battle group?

Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's battle group?

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Found another interesting site.

Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's battle group?

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Thanks for those.

I forgot all about this thread :-)