DKM Tirpitz battle group?

I have googled, and so far my results show that the Tirpitz was on it own
throughout the war, but that cannot be.
Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's
battle group?
Try this Bismarck site, it has the whole career of Tirpitz detailed.

I have googled, and so far my results show that the Tirpitz was on it own throughout the war, but that cannot be.
Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's battle group?
Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec
Found another interesting site.

Try this Bismarck site, it has the whole career of Tirpitz detailed.

I have googled, and so far my results show that the Tirpitz was on it own throughout the war, but that cannot be.
Does anyone know what ships and support vessels where part of the Tirpitz's battle group?
Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec
Thanks for those.
I forgot all about this thread :-)