Do Flight Sims make for good reference material?

I came across a website for an add-on to Flight Siumlator featuring a B-25 called "Briefing Time". I haven't played a FS since the late 80s so you can imagine the shock when I saw these gorgeous screen shots. Man, they've come a long-long way since then.

But don't take my word for it

$=main/review/maamb25/maamb25.htm The point that struck me was this sure is heads and shoulders above the best illustrations that we get in model mags. Might this be the way of the future? To be able to zoom in and out from any POV to any area. Of course that is a double edged sword. My plastic could never come out as nice as this stuff. ;-)

What'ya think? BTW, how did they do on the B-25? Any glaring mistakes?

WmB

WmB