RNZAF Skyhawk ordnance colour?

Hi,

Can anyone please advise me what FS number the dark green colour of 'live' ordnance (eg sidewinder, AGM-65) was when carried most recently on the A4?

Thanks very much, Ian

Reply to
Ian

Ian, Check out

and enjoy the search. There are a score of excellent RNZAF A-4 and TA-4 photographs sporting Operational (white) and Practice (blue) ordinance. Don't know the FS number but they look like typical US ordinance colors and markings, i.e. white. Fuel tanks same color as the aircraft.

Also, NZ has disbanded all their A-4 squadrons, and put the aircraft up for sale. They only fly Cargo, Airliners, Helicopters and P-3s.

John Borio

Reply to
Nope

Here is the photo that will answer your question...

Nope

Thanks for that- I was actually after the dk green colour, which I've found out is FS34079. But cheers anyway.

Reply to
Ian