Do-X plans

Where can I get inexpensive to free (prefer free) drawings of the Do- X? Mostly interested in the hull form. I have a drawing that provides six frames, but I'd like to have more than just those. Formal lines drawings of the entire hull would be nice, too.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
mholt

Do you mean construction plans, or scale drawings?

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I'm after drawings that will give me the information to duplicate the hull shape and the line of thrust. Scale drawings would be good, but they'd have to be complete.

Reply to
mholt