Doctor Who and the Seeds of Death

You've not read Tom Baker's autobiography, have you?

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

You may get the chance Enzo when when Seeds of *Doom* is eventually released on DVD. "Seeds of Death" was a Patrick Troughton story. I didn't already know that, I had to look it up. Honest!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Pedant! :-p

Yeah, yeah! ;-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

after ensign gay was rescued, thr dr asked the laconic texan how he treated his wounds. he replied, i soaked them in salt water.... man had a sense ofr proporrtion, i think.

Reply to
someone

No, and I shall endeavour to always miss seeing it. I celebrated its release by going out and purchasing and watching "Tora, Tora, Tora".

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Sensible decision!