Does anyone make a resin 1/72 scale Norden bombsight

Hi Matt,
Only thing I could find via Googlewas to use a gunsight from another kit, of which I would probably recommend the Revell B-36 seeing as it would be in same era, though I have no idea as to what the actual kit molding is like.
Another thought would be to check out resin details sets for similar aircraft (I had a quick look at Aires site, but nothing there, though there are plenty other manufacturers, I just forget there names).
Your build looks very nice also & it wou;d be good to see it once finished.
Cheers, Stephen.
SL
"SL" wrote in news:H%E7j.30709$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:
snipped-for-privacy@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com.
I have never really taken a good look on what a Norden bomb sight really was/is, beeing a fighter-man myself. Just Googled for some pictures and I am astonished!!!
What a very interesting and intruigingly technical looking instrument that is!!
Does anybody know what a Norden most have cost in those days? I can imagine one could buy a car or two (OR MORE) for the same amount.
Reply to
Bert-Jan
" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote in news:9ffe4bf9-9437- snipped-for-privacy@d27g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
From this I take Norden also made (a) vacuumcleaner(s) I meant the bomb sights.
A bomb site is something completely different on its own, but could run in to considerable costs also. Sorry, couldn't help it.
Reply to
Jan-doedel

Site Timeline