Dooby dooby doo, la lala la

On Apr 12, 2:12am, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

I do... The stash contains some Phoenix Phollies, assorted ladies in various forms of distress, whole armies of underdressed Elf Maidens, Amazons, etc., Plus some Preiser naked females to crew my Post- apocalyptic "Mad Max" vehicles when I get round to doing some.

those preisers are pretty good, if i remember right. lots of t&a?

I don't know about the Preiser figures but from the pics of Phoenix Follies girls I've seen in ads from years ago, they are most pulchritudinous.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

yum!

This is what happens when we don't have any 1/1 soft ones at home.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.