To all you guys that gave suggestions about my Dremel tool overheating, many thanks for your kind suggestions. I finally got the cable off the motor and pulled the inner cable from the flex-hose. While it wasn't bone-dry, it definately need a lube! And while that reduced the heat to the all-aluminum handle, I still had to make an insulator for that as well. But all in all, I think that I have the problem licked. Turns out that it's just as well that this task worked. I went to Wally World with the flex hose only to find that the hose that Dremel makes now shares no common sized threads with the one that I have. If my fix-it didn't work I'd be looking at replacing the whole set-up. RMS, whadda group of guys! Thanx again!
-- John The history of things that didn't happen has never been written. . - - - Henry Kissinger