Dremel Tool Help Needed

Hi all; A few years ago I scored a dremel tool with flex-hose extension (think Dental drill). Never used it much until now. I run up the motor and in a couple of minutes, the chuck-handle (made from aluminum) gets too hot to handle. Is there a lubrication port that I haven't noticed, or somesuch? Is there anything I can do to insulate the handle? I've really bonded with this thing and want to keep using it. Thanks in advance.

The Old Timer

I have a cheap made in china unit and simply sprayed a good dose of silicon spray down into the flex drive cable after disconnecting it (unscrew)from the motor. Made it run cooler and faster.

Hope this helps, Peter

Reply to
Bushy

Perhaps you should be more careful with the superglue? ;-)

(More seriously, perhaps you could wrap some kind of foam tape around the handle?)

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Hillerøe Petersen

motorcycle clutch and brake cable oil is perfect and cheap.