E-2 Hawkeye colours

Hi there.

Have just started construction of the nice little Revell 1/144 E-2C Hawkeye and as per usual with Revell their insistence on house colours means an arcane mix to get the standard overall grey colour scheme.

Anyone out there have any idea which Modelmaster (or Humbrol) enamels fit the bill without resorting to this kind of alchemy? I can't tell whether it's the modern ghost grey or a variant of the gull grey/insignia white scheme.

I'm intending to complete the later all over grey scheme as depicted on the box art.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Graham

Reply to
agentbalzac